Online Services by Hasler
The Evolution of Your Mail Center
Online Services is designed to help mail managers create and oversee more productive and cost-efficient mailroom operations. Online Services gives you more control over your mailing system and helps transform complicated mailroom tasks into simple ones. This web-based service is a user-friendly application that enables you to accurately track mail, view expenses, generate reports and protect yourself from unexpected costs, all from the convenience of your desktop computer.
- Web-based tracking of USPS Special Services such as Delivery/Signature Confirmation and Certified Mail
- E-mail notification of delivery or non-delivery
- Centralized online viewing of all mail transactions
- Report generation of departmental and USPS mail class postage data with one-click export to Excel
- USPS rate protection from postal rate increases including automated updates via Hasler’s rate download service
- “Low Ink” alerts via e-mail
- Access to discounted postal rates for USPS Delivery and Signature Confirmation Services
- Ability to view departmental postal statistics
- Software updates via Hasler’s download service for automated upgrades to your mailing system software
- Diagnostic Uploads that allow your mailing system to communicate errors direcly to service personnel
Take control of your mailroom operations. With Online Services, you can accurately track all your outgoing mail and expenses from one central location. You'll know when every mail piece went out, and more importantly, when they arrived at their destination. Gain immediate access to mailing system data via your PC, consolidate it and generate reports based on department and postal usage.
Increase productivity by managing mail center operations right from your desktop. View data by category, time periods and by USPS mail classes. At a glance, see mailing expenses and a detailed history of mailing preferences and usage. Also, with a low ink alert notification feature, you'll never run out of ink again.
Through Online Services, you can utilize USPS Special Services to take advantage of postal discounts. In addition, by tracking postage costs, you can identify other opportunities to lower costs, budget effectively and turn your mailroom into a profit center. And with rate protection, you are shielded from unforeseen expenses and ensured your rates are always up to date during postal rate increases.